Top 5 Reasons To Work With A Dental Marketing Company For Your Social Media Presence!
Author: Aparna Pawar
As a dental practice growth consultant, I get this question from many of my clients: Should I mange my dental office’s social media in house?
So, I ask my clients these 3 simple questions:
• Is there a dedicated person or team in your practice that can manage your social media full-time, on a consistent basis?
• Does the person you’re hiring or assigning have a proven track record of good results managing social media accounts before?
• Do you have a methodology to track the results of your indirect marketing?
If the answer is “No” to any of the above statements, then hiring a professional team should be your utmost priority!
Here are the 5 main reasons you should consider working with a Dental Marketing Company:
1. They often have access to a whole team of talented marketing professionals: from web designers, videographers, and content writers to SEO specialists and account managers. The quality and breadth of content with a professional company, rather than an independent contractor, small marketing firm, or friends/family, is bound to be higher.
2. With so many new platforms popping up every day and the constantly evolving privacy policies, it’s hard to stay on top of industry trends! Marketing companies have the tools and knowledge to know what is changing within the social media industry and are better equipped to adapt to those trends.
3. A dedicated Account Manager is almost a guarantee when it comes to marketing companies. Having someone who can monitor your progress, watch your analytics, and make sure the campaigns are performing well is invaluable to securing quality ROI.
4. One of the biggest benefits is that you are hiring someone who knows and understands your industry. There are many marketing companies and independent contractors who claim to know the dental industry, however, it is far from the truth. Anyone can market for basic dental procedures; Invisalign, dental implants, Veneers, but do they understand that patients don’t necessarily know what solutions they need? Are they targeting symptom-based keywords like gum recession, bleeding gums, missing teeth, etc.? Marketing with a company that knows nothing about your patients and their primary pain points is a project almost doomed to fail. Make sure to ask potential marketers to show you their portfolio of existing clients, examples of advertisements that they’ve made, and the case studies from the marketing!
5. Social media requires a full-time employee. Gone are the days when publishing one or two posts a week could be effective. Social media demands consistent engagement, targeted audiences with ads that convert, content creation, design, and execution, all while keeping up to date with current trends in both the digital space and the dental space. Taking time away from your front desk staff or even yourself as a business owner and practitioner may be causing more important things to be placed on the back burner!
Here at Progressive Dental Marketing, we’re the unmatched professionals when it comes to digital and traditional marketing for dental professionals and oral surgeons. After 11 years of focusing on dental work, no other company is quite as knowledgeable in lead generation through social media!
Interested in learning more about closing high-dollar cases? Attend The Closing Institute and learn how to predictably scale implant production by implementing advanced marketing and sales strategies from the leading experts in the industry! With courses in Clearwater, FL and Las Vegas, NV, this isn’t just theory. This is a tried and true method to grow your full arch production and develop your team to strategically and consistently close high-revenue, dental implant procedures.
Dental specialists interested in learning more about Progressive Dental Marketing's award-winning services and continuing education seminars are invited to contact the dental marketing company in Clearwater, FL. Progressive Dental Marketing can be reached by calling (727) 286-6211 or by visiting progressivedentalmarketing.com. Or feel free to explore our website and the several case studies we have!
If you are interested in hearing more from Bart Knellinger, come to one of our upcoming dental continuing education courses. Visit boostfullarchcases.com today to reserve a spot for you and your team!
Progressive Dental is more than just a marketing company, we are a company located in Clearwater, FL dedicated to dental practice growth. Our team was founded on creativity, collaboration and hard work. We are constantly evolving and are passionate about providing the best suite of dental marketing services for our clients. They are the reason we jump out of bed!