Dr. Amarik Singh is a periodontist who practices in a suburb right outside of Chicago.
Before partnering with Progressive Dental Marketing, his business model depended heavily on doctor referrals. He spent a good portion of his time networking with other doctors at study clubs, lunch and learns, and dinners in order to increase his referrals.
Dr. Singh had minimal web presence on Google and social media platforms, and had little patient reviews due to a lack of marketing efforts. He also had no standardized treatment presentation, and no tracking or analytics process.
- Attract more patients direct from the public and not rely so heavily on referring doctors
- Be the main choice in the Chicagoland area for patients looking for full-arch dental implant solutions
- Increase production to 30 full-arch cases per month
- Blanket the Chicago market and surrounding area with his brand
- Increase the overall practice 90%
- Build out a dominant web presence to attract unattached patients and eliminate the need to rely solely on referrals.
- Increase full-arch cases and become the king of full-arch dental implants in the Chicago market.
- Market direct-to-the-public to promote full-arch dental implant solutions.
- Blanket the market with his brand and become the undisputed choice for periodontal care.
- Move from a referral-based practice to more of a direct-to-patient marketing model.
- Custom Website
- Coaching & Training
- Press Releases
- Patient Seminar
- Social Media
- TV Commercials
A periodontists’ website is a representation of the practice, and is frequently the main determining factor whether a visitor converts into a lead or not. When we first took on Dr. Singh as a client, he had a typical templated site which was not set up to covert at a high percentage. We saw a need to build a custom website that included video integration and custom copy. The end product gave him the confidence to market his practice and drive more traffic to his site.
Coaching & Training
Most, if not all, marketing companies feel satisfied by simply making the phone ring. Converting leads to actual patients is key.
Here at Progressive Dental Marketing we believe that it’s our JOB to drive leads and work with the team to book the calls at a high rate, improve show rate and make sure the patients are accepting treatment.
When we first started working with this practice they were booking referred patients at a high percentage, but struggling with price shoppers that were directly from marketing. We worked with the front desk team who handles dental implant price questions, and offered proven suggestions on how to better address them. They are now booking over 65% and have implemented a strategic greeting that allows them to take control of the call immediately.
With our internal marketing training and strategy, we were able to go from minimal Google reviews and video testimonials to over 150 Google review and 70 video testimonials on Dr. Singh's YouTube channel, which all play a vital role in 2nd opinion patients.
Website Traffic Outcome
Search Engine Optimization
Before he started marketing with us, Dr. Singh had little visibility outside of his immediate physical location. We implemented an aggressive SEO strategy that now not only dominates the majority of page one on Google for his city, but surrounding cities that have a high population and household income. In 2017, we drove over 7,400 unique, organic searches to specific target pages on his site.
Organic Traffic Outcome
2016 ORGANIC SESSIONS
2017 ORGANIC SESSIONS
Being viewed as the authority and expert in your area can be challenging. With press releases, we reached out to credible news outlets who picked up and republished his releases on their websites. This earned him additional valuable real-estate on Google results pages and attracted new, interested patients.
Dental Implant Seminar
We launched a dental implant seminar to get in front of a group of qualified patients. This allowed Dr. Singh, and continues to allow him, to educate the entire group at once and use our sales process to close at a high percentage.
In a 12-month period he hosted 6 seminars:
57 New patients
19% conversion from leads to patients
over $700,000 production
Outcome Followers Before And After Marketing
Negotiating the best rate with mass media is what we do. There are still people who read the newspaper on a consistent basis, and that is the demographic we target. Generating over 100 quality leads per month by adding the qualifier price on the ad makes it easier for the front desk to book at a high percentage. Newspaper accounts for 20% of the practices full-arch cases.
Calls From Newspaper Outcome
Broadcast TV has been our most profitable marketing tactic, accounting for 50% of full-arch cases for the practice. PD makes sure we have the right station and times to attract over 120 leads per month on a consistent basis.
Phone Calls Outcome
2016 TV CALLS
2017 TV CALLS
- Converted 30% of his PPC leads in a 12-month period, resulting in over $488k; a 713% ROI on his initial PPC marketing investment
- In 2017, we drove over 7,400 unique organic searches to specific target pages on his site
- In a 12-month period, he put on six dental implant seminars at the office, creating:
- 305 leads
- 57 new patients
- 19% conversion from leads to patients
- Over $700,000 in production
- 1,118% ROI
- Took his non-existing Facebook account to over 1,800 followers and over 28 reviews
- Generated over 100 quality leads per month from his newspaper campaign, accounting for 20% of his full-arch cases
- Increased his position to the #1 spot on Yelp for the keyword “Periodontist” in his area
- Press releases successfully positioned the doctor as the leading authority in his market, resulting in major local media coverage
- Improved case acceptance, standardization of treatment presentation and online reviews
- Implemented accurate tracking and analytics program to ensure a positive ROI
- Reached 32,430 people through social media, in a 5-month period
Dr. Singh has not relied on dentists to send any patients his way since partnering with Progressive Dental Marketing. He now spends his time doing what he loves with his spare time, instead of competing with other periodontists who entertain doctors to increase referrals. He consistently helps over 100 new monthly patients and is now able to cross-refer those patients to the doctor of his choice.