Much like treating patients… Our goal is to achieve consistent predictable results for our doctors. It would prove pretty difficult for any clinician to plan a case or set proper expectations with their patients without going through an initial comprehensive exam. The same holds true with Progressive Dental. There are three focal points of our system for success.
Our goal is to achieve consistent predictable results for our doctors
Contact Us Today About Starting a Marketing Strategy for Your Practice
Before deciding on what marketing tactics would best suit your practice it makes sense to have a conversation about creating a strategy and an execution plan
Remember the tactics can drastically change depending on what our strategy for growing the practice is. Before we can give a recommendation on how to drive patients we must first complete a one on one consultation to determine the following:
- Overall Objective
- Growth Strategy
- Tactics Necessary to fulfill the strategy
- Mechanism for Tracking & Measuring
- Expected Outcome
In order to complete the consultation and planning process the Research and Development team at Progressive Dental will need to find out the following:
- What types of procedures and services do you want to grow in?
- What is the current level of interest and demand in your market for those procedures?
- What is the level of competition, and where do you rank amongst them?
- What is your messaging and does it set you apart from your competitors?
- Do you offer advanced technology or procedures that give you a competitive advantage?
- Do you have sufficient tracking in place to provide transparency into the effectiveness of your marketing campaign?
- Is your team properly trained on internal marketing and Patient Conversion? A few areas of focus are phones, patient experience, and Treatment planning.
Once the growth model and practice strategy is completed it is just a matter of executing the tactics that will make the strategy true
Progressive Dental is a full service agency that has the bandwidth to provide doctors with anything necessary to grow their practice.
We are nationally recognized as the experts and authorities on the following services.
President & CEO Bart Knellinger has been featured as a keynote speaker for several companies regarding these tactics some of which include. Nobel Biocare, Biolase, Pankey Institute, Dawson Academy, Patterson dental, and the Pikos Institute to name a few.
Marketing does not stop. It is only adjusted
There is perhaps no faster growing industry than Business to consumer marketing
It is not uncommon to attempt campaigns that have never been launched with clients. We consistently push the envelope and are committed to conducting business the way we think business will be 5 years from now.
Anticipation is one of the most important aspects to growing any business and at Progressive Dental we pride ourselves on challenging the status quo and finding new innovative ways to dominate your competitors and position you as the expert and authority in your market.