We are searching for an SEO Specialist who will plan, direct and execute SEO marketing strategy and implementation of the organization and clients’ products and services by performing the following duties.
- Develop and execute comprehensive website content plans and programs, both short and long range, to meet the objectives of the organization.
- Researching, analyzing and monitoring factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity
- Evaluating and recommending new opportunities in optimization channel development
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of “white hat” and “black hat” tactics to maximize effectiveness of SEO efforts
- Identifying opportunities for further on-site optimization of existing client websites to guarantee the achievement of objectives within search engine policies and guidelines
- Performing initial and ongoing market research for sales and creative departments
- Implementing on-page SEO including content optimization, meta-data optimization and SEO-friendly site architecture
- Utilizing available tools and platforms to build online presence by gaining trust and authority with search engines
- Guiding and mentoring members of the SEO team under the direction of the SEO Manager
- Assisting Account Management on call-in inquiries from current clients