Dr. Alejandro Kovacs is a Periodontist with two offices in Longview and Texarkana, TX. Before partnering with Progressive Dental Marketing, he had just purchased his first practice in Longview, a remote, small market, which was undergoing major remodeling.
With little resources to bring awareness to the practice or the services he offered, specifically full-arch dental implant cases, he had low phone call volume and low production. Dr. Kovacs had minimal web presence on Google and social media platforms, and little patient reviews due to a lack of marketing efforts. However, any reviews of the previous practice were generally negative. Dr. Kovacs also had no standardized treatment presentation, and no tracking or analytics process.
- Attract more patients direct from the public and not rely so heavily on referring doctors
- Be the main choice in his area for patients looking for full arch dental implant solutions
- Increase to 30 full-arch cases per month
- Blanket his market and surrounding area with his brand
- Increase the overall practice 90%
- Build a dominate web presence through a target website to promote full arch and 2nd opinion cases
- Create an SEO strategy to become the leader in the market for full-arch cases
- Market direct to the public to attract and convert high-dollar procedures like dental implants, implant supported dentures and LANAP®
- Position Dr. Kovacs as the dental implant expert in his area
- Create awareness of options for missing teeth
- Develop and deploy an effective TV campaign to drive prospects to the website and office
- Saturate the market with social media to educate and engage potential and current patients
- Create custom press releases to position the doctor as a figure of authority by leveraging his dual-board certifications
- Apply PPC/AdWords campaigns to capture prospects from all media saturation
- HP3 mentorship program suggested to address low office production, tracking and analytics and standardization of treatment presentation
- Custom Website
- TV Ads
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Press Release
Dr. Kovacs original website looked outdated, used stock images and had no video elements. It was not a true representation of the doctor or his practice. It was heavier on text and did not show the outcome of procedures.
The new website was built to attract new patients for full-arch cases. The video blogs allow Dr. Kovacs to speak about treatments and educate patients. The patient experience videos give patients a glimpse of the results they can experience at this practice.
TV advertising has always been effective for branding local practices and targeting high-dollar cases. Due to the complexity of TV advertising and substantial investments in time and resources required, however, expert consultation by a team experienced in marketing implant dentistry is always recommended before investing in dental TV advertising.
Phone Calls Outcome
Search Engine Optimization
When Dr. Kovacs first started marketing, he had minimal visibility in two physical locations. With ongoing SEO he now ranks on Google's first page for "Periodontist," "Prosthodontist," "Dental Implants," "Implant Supported Dentures," "LANAP" in his two locations as well as the surrounding areas.
Organic Traffic Outcome
There are hundreds of monthly searches for "dental implants" and "full-arch dental implants" in the Texas area. Our strategy will consistently bring right the “right” patients with the ideal case types. We are able to target highly relevant keywords and tested ad copy so we can see a lower CPC (click-per-cost) with a higher conversion rate.
Website Traffic Outcome
Outcome Followers Before And After Marketing
Dr. Kovacs diversified his rankings on Google and built his credibility using a press program. His releases have been published on the local news station and ABC affiliate, KLTV, along with hundreds of other media outlets including Dental Economics. We have featured accomplishments such as becoming a Diplomate of the ICOI, lectures he’s given including a full-arch CE series, and his personal practice renovation, to encourage new patients to see him as the preferred implant provider in his area.
- Office was under renovation. Low production and phone calls.
- Doctor was not doing any marketing and was meeting GPs to get more referrals.
- No tracking of any goals and no standardized treatment presentation; random scheduling of patients.
- Dr. Kovacs completed his office renovation. Production for 2016-2017 is the highest they ever made at this location.
- Doctor brought a second practice in Texarkana.
- Tracking and analytics put into place.
- Block scheduling, standardization of treatment planning and presenting, and improvement in treatment acceptance.
- Increased production to justify the purchase of a second location, Texarkana, TX, and added an additional doctor
- Longview, TX office renovations completed, and 2016-17 production was highest ever at that location
- Increased website traffic by 63%
- Increased phone traffic by 80%
- The practice went from no web presence to page one on Google search engine results
- Consistent presence on page one of Google for the keyword “dental implants” in his area
- Doubled the amount of first-page real estate on Google to 80%, for the keyword “LANAP”
- Increased his position to the #1 spot on Yelp for the keyword “Periodontist” in his area
- Increased social media presence by 600%
- Press releases successfully positioned the doctor as the leading authority in his market, resulting in major local media coverage
- Improved case acceptance, standardization of treatment presentation and online reviews
- Implemented accurate tracking and analytics program to ensure a positive ROI
- Reached 32,430 people in a 5 months period on social media
After creating the new website and running strategic marketing campaigns, there was an increase in overall production from around $1.2m (April -December 2016) to over $2.2m (April -December 2017) in 9 months. In a small market, we were able to create awareness of a different option to replace missing teeth and brand Dr. Kovacs as the authority figure in dental implants. He was also able to expand his practice to a second location. In addition, they have state-of-art technology, a standardized process and efficient team.